Clark Tennis Courts
Men's and Women's Tennis (Outdoor Facility)
The facility is located adjacent to Clark Field and the Clark Recreation Center and includes seven courts, six of which are lighted. Temporary metal bleachers and permanent benches outside part of the fencing provide seating for spectators.
Women's tennis competed in the area behind the President's House as far back as the late 1950s after previously playing at various sites around campus, including in an area that was eventually occupied by Cole Memorial Chapel upon its construction in 1917. The courts carry the name of the adjacent Clark Recreation Center, which was named for Mr. and Mrs. Brackett H. Clark, whose daughters Virginia '53 and Helen '60 attended the college. Mr. Clark was a trustee from 1960 to 1975 (Emeritus)