Nov 26, 2017
SCORE: Wheaton 48 - Boston University 83
RECORDS: Wheaton (3-2) - Boston University (2-3)
LOCATION: Boston, Mass. (Case Gym "The Roof")
- Wheaton was paced by a team-high 11 points from junior David Carbonello, who finished 4-of-8 from the floor and a perfect 2-for-2 from the free throw line.
- Senior Liam Bruno ended the evening with nine points to go with a team-high four rebounds. Ryan Fogarty and Riley Tetreault finished with four boards as well.
- Alex DuBrow came off the bench to score eight points for the Lyons.
- Boston University had three players score in double figures, leading the way was Andrew Petcash who knocked down a game-high 15 points.
- Sukhmail Mathon led all players with eight rebounds and two blocks on the evening.
- The meeting was the first for the two teams. The Lyons become the first member of the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) member to face the Terriers. Boston University has beaten five NEWMAC schools in the past, prior to the formation of the conference (MIT, Clark, Coast Guard, Springfield and WPI.)
- Field Goals: Wheaton 14-53 / Boston University 31-67
- 3-Point FG: Wheaton 5-22 / Boston University 12-32
- Free Throw: Wheaton 15-21 / Boston University 9-13
- Points off Turnovers: Wheaton 8 / Boston University 13
- Rebounds: Wheaton 27 / Boston University 52
- Assists: Wheaton 7 / Boston University 22