SCORE: Wheaton 81 - Worcester State 69
RECORDS: Wheaton (5-2) - Worcester State (1-5)
LOCATION: Norwich University (Andrews Hall)
- Senior Ryan Fogarty led the Lyons in points with 29, going 9-11 from the line and snagging four rebounds on the night while sophomore Alex DuBrow followed up with 13 points and 6 rebounds.
- Fogarty's 29 points is a career-high and pushes the senior over the 1,000 point total. Fogarty has now netted 1,005 points in his career.
- Both Liam Bruno and Riley Tetreault finished off the night with 11 points each. Bruno found success in the paint while Tetreault established himself at the line going 3-4.
- The Lancers, who were led by Will Watkins Jr., outscored the Lyons 38-31 in the first half. Watkins ended the night with 23 points and seven rebounds.
- The Lyons came back with full force in the second half, outscoring the Lancers 50-31.
- Worcester State shot 87.5% from the line and 41.9% from the field.
- Wheaton totaled 37 rebounds and 13 assists and will look to carry the momentum into the final game of the Ed Hockenbury Classic.
- Field Goals: Wheaton 29-60 / Worcester State 26-62
- 3-Point FG: Wheaton 6-24 / Worcester State 10-24
- Free Throw: Wheaton 17-24 / Worcester State 7-8
- Points off Turnovers: Wheaton 15 / Worcester State 8
- Rebounds: Wheaton 37 / Worcester State 24
- Assists: Wheaton 13 / Worcester State 12
UP NEXT: The Lyons face their next opponent on Sunday, December 3, as they play at the second and final game of the Norwich University Ed Hockenbury Classic. Time TBA