Feb 03, 2018
LOCATION: Boston, Mass.
- Wheaton's trio defeated both Boston University teams wtih a score of 63.4000.
- The Lyons duet of Margy Mackin and Maxie Zimmerman won the duet, once again defeating both Terrier teams with a score of 67.5500.
- Emma Stump won in the solo, finishing her performance with a score of 67.4333.
- Wheaton completed its sweep of its of its NCAA Division I foe, winning the team competition with Mackin, Stump, Zimmerman, Savannah Cornelius, Korra Neidig, Elizabeth Pugliese, and Francesca Sajedi finishing with a score of 66.75000, which was eight point more than the Terriers.
- "We had another awesome meet and walked away with some helpful feedback from judges and alums to ensure we keep gaining speed on our road to Nationals. Now we get to step back, finish our routines and clem them up before our final home performance in February. We will work on patterns, presentations and matching as we head into the next few weeks."
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Feb. 23 at 10 a.m. for a battle with Stanford.