Sep 14, 2019
SCORE: Wheaton 0 - Endicott 1
RECORDS: Wheaton (3-3-0) - Endicott (2-2-0)
LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Keefe Field)
- The Wheaton College men's soccer team surrendered a goal in the 33rd minute and were unable to recover in a 1-0 loss vs. Endicott College this afternoon at Keefe Field.
- Arian Pilja notched the game's only goal off of Endicott's first shot after nearly 33 minutes of a Wheaton offense that included three shots and a corner kick.
- The Lyons nearly leveled the scoreboard in the final 15 minutes, but what would have been a goal was called off to keep the score 1-0.
- Wheaton took the final four shots and three corners of the contest, took all seven of the game's corner kicks and held a 15-8 advantage in shots.
- Diego Medina came up with one save in the loss.