Posted: Oct 21, 2017
LOCATION: Balfour Natatorium (Norton, Mass.)
- The Lyons ended the meet with 116 points, while Bentley won the meet with 178.
- Wheaton's 200-yard medley relay team of Jacob Cost, Jonathan Dunnett, Kevin Silva and Jake Horne took home first place with a final time of 1:37.04.
- Cost captured a first-place finish in the men's 100 backstroke, touching in 52.75.
- Dunnett won the 100 breaststroke with a final time of 59.80, while also finishing in first in the 200 breaststroke (2:18.37) and 100 butterfly (53.76).
- Silva and Kieran Lynch finished third and fourth respectively in the 200 butterfly, with Silva touching in 2:12.79, while Lynch finished in 2:14.13.
- Horne finished less than half a second out of first place in the 50 freestyle, ending the race in 22.64.
- Antonio Guerrieri earned 215.63 points in the Men's 3 Meter Diving, while Aaron Howe was awarded 201.53 points. Guerrieri also won the 1-meter diving competition with 239.40 points.
- Cost and Steward finished back-to-back in the 200 backstroke with Cost finishing in second place (2:02.22) and Steward third (2:07.06).
- Jesmond Bollman finished in third place in the 500 free (5:17.79), while Steward took third in the 200 IM (2:10.35).
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Friday, Nov. 3 for a 6 p.m. New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) meet against the Coast Guard Academy in Balfour Natatorium.