Posted: Nov 18, 2017
LOCATION: Balfour Natatorium (Norton, Mass.)
- The Lyons defeated both Keene State (407.7) and Springfield (468.6) after finishing with 501.9 points.
- Jacob Cost, Jonathan Dunnett, Kevin Silva, and Raymond Bortolot got things going for Wheaton with a win in the 200-yard medley relay with a time of 1:36.91, which was nearly seven seconds faster than the next group.
- Timmer Sposato collected a first place win in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:50.52, while teammate Daniel Roch finished second (1:52.76). Roch's time is a personal best.
- Cost picked up a solo win in the 100 backstroke (53.85) and 200 back (2:01.39), while Dunnett did the same in the 100 breaststroke (59.35) and 100 butterfly (52.82).
- James Horne, Bortolot and Roch finished 1-2-3 in the 100 free with Horne collecting the win with a time of 49.65. Bortolot and Roch finished in 49.92 and 50.36 respectfully.
- Wheaton's 400 free relay team also picked up a first-place finish with Sposato, Horne, Bortolot and Cost touching in 3:15.48.
UP NEXT: Wheaton hits the road for this first time this season for its next meet, traveling to the MIT Invite on Dec. 1-3.