Dec 08, 2017
LOCATION: Trinity (Conn.)
- Wheaton fell to Trinity 146.50 to 84.50.
- Wheaton got a second place finish out of the 200 medley relay team of Jacob Cost, Jonathan Dunnett, Kevin Silva, and James Horne who finished in 1:38.46.
- Jesmond Bollman finished in third place in the 1000 free with a time of 10:54.76.
- Timmer Sposato collected a third place finish of his own, finishing the 200 free in 1:57.09.
- Horne eanred himself a third place finish in the 50 free with a touch time of 22.65.
- First-year Antonio Guerrieri took first in the men's 3 meter dive with 222.75 points, before finishing second in the 1 meter dive (219.14).
- Dunnett and Silva finished second and third respectively in the 100 butterfly with Dunnett leading the way with a final time of 52.52.
- Raymond Bortolot and Sposato took second and third in the 100 free with Bortolot finishing in 49.99, while Sposato touched in 50.50.
- Cost won the 100 backstroke with a time of 53.03.
- Dunnett took home the first place finish in the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:02.05.
- Horne, Bortolot, Daniel Roch and Cost won the 200 free relay with a time of 1:29.29.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Jan. 11 when they travel to Clark University for a New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) contest at 1 p.m.