LOCATION: Clark University (Worcester, Mass.)
- Wheaton picked up its first win of the new year with a 152.00-68.00 win over the host Cougars.
- Wheaton placed first in the 400 Yard Medley Relay race with the team of Jacob Cost, Jonathan Dunnett, Kevin Silva, and James Horne finishing in 3:43.12. The Lyons had another team in the relay which came in third place (3:57.55).
- Jesmond Bollman collected a first-place finish in the 1000 Yard Freestyle with a time of 10:41.82 while Trevor Ragas came in third (11:34.11).
- Timmer Sposato took first place in the 200 Yard Freestyle with a time of 1:50.46 while Daniel Roch placed third (1:52.18).
- The Lyons took all three top spots in the 50 Yard Freestyle with Horne earning the top spot (22.81), while Raymond Bortolot came in second (23.71), and Niklas DiCarlo finishing third (24.61).
- Dunnett finished first in the 200 Yard IM with a time of 2:06.95, while Silva took second place with a time of 2:10.36.
- Antonio Guerrieri finished second in the 3 Meter Dive (212.65) and first in the 1-Meter dive (251.90).
- Zeke DeWitt and Kieran Lynch finished back to back in the 200 Yard Butterfly race, touching in second (2:14.99) and third (2:15.82) place respectively.
- Wheaton took the first three spots in the 100 Yard Freestyle Roch earning the top spot with a time of 50.40, while Bortolot finished second (51.69), and DiCarlo third (53.33).
- The Lyons took first through third in the 200 Yard Backstroke with Cost coming in first place with a time of 2:02.58, Chris Steward second (2:06.12), and Silva third (2:13.48).
- Sposato earned another first-place finish, this time in the 500 Yard Freestyle with a time of 5:19.31 while Nicholas Marchetti finished in third place with a time of 5:30.04.
- Dunnett took home the top spot in the 200 Yard Breaststroke with a time of 2:19.06 while Bollman came in third place (2:31.05).
- Wheaton finished in first place in the 400 Yard Freestyle Relay with a time of 3:22.68 (Sposato, Roch, Bortolot, Horne). Wheaton also had two other teams in the relay race which finished in third and fourth place.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Jan. 13 with a New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) home meet against the Beavers of Babson College. The meet is set to begin at 12 p.m. in Balfour Natatorium.