Posted: Jan 13, 2018
LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Balfour Natatorium)
- Babson defeated the Lyons, 156-132.
- Wheaton claimed first-place victories in 5 swimming events, including the 100 and 200 yard backstrokes (Jacob Cost), 100 and 200 yard breaststrokes (Jonathan Dunnett) and 200 yard butterfly (Kevin Silva).
- Chris Steward finished just behind Cost in the 200 backstroke, taking second and coming in at 2:04.65.
- Antonio Guerrieri claimed the top spots in his events for the Lyons, earning 281.47 points in the 1 meter diving event and 234.5 points in the 3 meter dive.
- The Lyons finished second in the 200 medley relay, as the team of Cost, Dunnett, James Horne and Silva finished with a time of 1:39.06.
- Jesmond Bollman finished the 500 freestyle in second place in 5:06.10, with Dunnett claiming a second place finish in the 100 yard butterfly with a time of 52.91.
- Silva and Steward finished in third and fourth, respectively in the 400 yard IM, with Silva earning 3 points and Steward earning 2.
- The 200 yard freestyle relay team of Horne, Daniel Roch, Raymond Bortolot and Cost placed second after posting a combined time of 1:28.77.
- Horne and Roch were able to combine for 7 points for the Lyons after second and third place finishes in the 50 yard freestyle.
UP NEXT: Wheaton hosts UMass.- Dartmouth and WPI on Wednesday, January 17 at 6:30 p.m. in Balfour Natatorium.