Posted: Jan 17, 2018
LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Balfour Natatorium)
- The Lyons defeated UMass.-Dartmouth 170.00-67.00, while the Engineers earned a 178.00-65.00 win over Wheaton.
- Jonathan Dunnett won the 100-yard butterfly with a time of 53.30. Dunnett was also a part of the 200 medley relay team (Jacob Cost, Kevin Silva and James Horne) that finished in second place (1:39.16). The senior also took home second place in the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:01.04.
- Jesmond Bollman finished third in the 1000 free with a time of 10:33.34, which is a personal best.
- Daniel Roch finished second in the 200 free (1:50.32) while taking home third in the 100 free (49.40).
- Antonio Guerrieri finished second in the 3-meter dive with a score of 273.35. The Wheaton first-year also finished second in the 1-meter dive.
- Cost earned a second-place finish in the 100 back with a time of 52.47.
- Timmer Sposato, Roch, Raymond Bortolot, and Horne helped the Lyons finish in third place in the 400 free relay with a time of 3:21.31.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to the pool on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 12 p.m. when they travel to Tufts.