Feb 24, 2018
LOCATION: Cambridge, Mass. (MIT)
- Senior Jonathan Dunnett finished in third place in the 100 fly en route to a new Wheaton school record (49.45). With his split, Dunnett also broke his own 50 fly record as well (22.96).
- Dunnett returned to the water later, taking down his own 100 breast record, while finishing with an All-Conference Second-Team finish. His time of 55.19 also earned him an NCAA B cut time.
- Jacob Cost earned an All-Conference Second-Team nod after finishing in second place in the 100 back with a time of 49.31. The time broke Cost's own school record, while also earning him an NCAA B cut time.
- First-year Antonio Guerrieri finished in fifth place in the 3-meter dive after posting a score of 416.40.
- Cost, Dunnett, Kevin Silva, and James Horne finished in fourth place in the 200 medley relay with a time of 1:32.44.
- Wheaton is currently in fourth place behind MIT, the Coast Guard, and WPI.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Sunday, Feb. 25 for day four of the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Championships.