Posted: Feb 03, 2018
LOCATION: Middletown, Conn.
- The Lyons Grant Hefler and Bobby Pedersen won their sections of the 200m, with Pedersen ending the race in the top-20. Pedersen also finished in the top-20 in the long jump.
- Shawn McCall finished in the top-20 of the 400m, after finishing second in his section.
- First-year Will Entwisle finished 13th in the 800m with a time of 2:09.37,
- Luke Thombs earned a sixth place finish in the 1000m finals with a time of 2:43.71, while senior Josh Alabre finished eighth (2:45.05).
- Johnny Robbins earned a New England Division III qualifying height in the pole vault after finishing seventh with a height of 4.10m (13'5.25").
- John Billings represented Wheaton at the New England Open Championships where he competed against several of the best runners in the region at the Reggie Lewis Center in Roxbury, Mass. Billings finished the 400m with a NE DIII qualifying time and 19th place finish (50.40).
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Saturday, Feb. 10 at the Valentine Invitational hosted by Boston University.