Apr 21, 2018
LOCATION: Hartford, CT
- Jack Muldoon and Luke Thombs went 1-2 in the 5000m run. Muldoon ran a personal best time of 16:01.60.
- Johnny Robbins (3.94m) and Antonio Guerrieri (3.79m) went 1-2 in the Pole Vault.
- John Billings was second in the 400m with a personal best and New England DIII Championship qualifying time of 51.14.
- In the 100m hurdles, Marcel Smith (16.04) and Hudson Ingoldsby (16.92) took fourth and seventh place in the 110m hurdles. Both Smith and Ingoldsby ran personal best times in the event. Ingoldsby was also fourth in the High Jump.
- The men's 4x100m Relay of Smith, Bobby Pedersen, Ingoldsby and Grant Hefler ran a season-best time for a third-place finish.
- Pedersen was sixth in the 200m with a season-best time of 23.83. Pederson also finished sixth in the javelin with a throw of 44.68m.
UP NEXT: Wheaton will return to action on Saturday, April 28 for the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference Championships hosted by Springfield College.