Feb 16, 2019
LOCATION: Brunswick, Maine
- Johnny Robbins and Antonio Guerrieri placed second and third in the pole vault. Robbins jump of 4.23 meters was a new personal best.
- Shayne Beckloff was fifth in the 60m dash in a time of 7.25 and also placed sixth in the 200m dash in a time of 23.85.
- John Billings was fifth in the 400m in a time of 52.16.
- Elijah Akindolie ran 1:24.94 and Kevin Fisher ran a personal best of 1:25.16 to finish second and fourth respectively. Both Akindolie and Fischer's time qualifies them for the NE DIII Championships.
- Jonathan Forman ran a PR of 9.34 in the 60m hurdles to finish fifth while Will Jacobs was seventh in a time of 9.42.
- Dominic Sclafani finished second in the 1000m.
- Alec Devine finished fifth in the mile.
- Jack Muldoon was seventh in the 3000m run in a time of 9:12.64.
- The 4x400m relay of Jacobs, Forman, Finlay McIsaac, and Hudson Ingoldsby placed third.
UP NEXT: Wheaton travels to MIT next Friday, Feb. 22, where they will compete in the New England DIII Championship.