Posted: Oct 21, 2017
LOCATION: Balfour Natatorium (Norton, Mass.)
- The Lyons won the meet 154-146.
- Wheaton had several first-place finishes, including a win from the 200-yard medley relay team of Eva Pet, Elizabeth Bernardy, Aleza Epstein, and Maggie Lawler (1:52.20).
- The 200 freestyle relay team, which consisted of Lawler, Jenna Hayden, Caitlin Daley and Lydia DaCorte also picked up a win, finishing the relay in 1:40.89.
- Dacorte won the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:56.78, as well as the 100 free (54.37) and 500 free (5:18.44).
- Pet, a first-year, picked up a win in the 100 backstroke (1:00.17), while Hayden finished in second place with a time of 1:00.83.
- Bernardy and Karen Iizuka finished in second (1:10.84) and third (1:12.90) place respectively in the 100 breaststroke.
- Katherine Vitello took home second place in the 200 butterfly with a final time of 2:22.62.
- Lawler, Daley and Epstein concluded the 50 free in consecutive order with Lawler winning the event with a time of 25.63. Daley and Epstein finished in 25.77and 25.86 respectively.
- Maddy Morrison won both the 1 meter and 3-meter diving with a score of 236.93 and 233.10.
- Pet finished in second place in the 200 backstroke (2:11.20), while Hayden finished in third (2:13.27).
- Erin Kean and Bernardy went two-three in the 200 breaststroke with Kean touching in 2:36.10 and Bernardy in 2:36.17.
- Hayden concluded the 100 butterfly in second place with a time of 1:01.31, while Epstein took second in the 200 IM (2:13.76).
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Friday, Nov. 3 for a 6 p.m. New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) meet against the Coast Guard Academy in Balfour Natatorium.