LOCATION: Balfour Natatorium (Norton, Mass.)
- The Lyons remain undefeated on the season, defeating Roger Williams 191-101.
- Wheaton started things with a win in the 200-yard medley with the team of Eva Pet, Elizabeth Bernardy, Aleza Epstein, and Caitlin Daley finishing in 1:51.66.
- Lydia DaCorte continued the winning with a first-place finish in the 1000 freestyle (10:51.42).
- The Lyons swept the 200 free with Jenna Hayden taking first (1:58.59), while Epstein finished second (2:01.94) and Daley finished third (2:02.68).
- Pet and Kathryn Cole finished back-to-back in the 100 backstroke with Pet finishing in 1:01.54 and Cole in 1:01.75.
- Bernardy won the 100 breaststroke (1:09.59), while DaCorte won the 200 butterfly (2:13.90).
- Maddy Morrison won the 1-meter diving (261.23), while Tori Popstein finished second (182.25). The duo also finished first and second in the 3-meter dive.
- Hayden and Epstein concluded the 100 free with consecutive finished with Hayden taking first with a time of 54.55.
- Pet won the 200 back (2:12.63), while Bernardy won the 200 breast with a time of 2:33.24. Rowan Rice finished right behind Bernardy in the 200 breaststroke.
- Hayden collected her third win in the 100 butterfly (1:00.00), while DaCorte finished second (1:00.63).
- Pet rounded out the wins for the Lyons with a victory in the 200 IM (2:20.44) with Rice finishing second.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Saturday, Nov. 18 against Springfield and Keene State in Balfour Natatorium at 1 p.m. The Lyons look for their first win over Springfield on Saturday in a New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) showdown.