LOCATION: Clark University (Worcester, Mass.)
- Wheaton won the battle of the Lyons with a 163.00-77.00 win over Mount Holyoke while earning a165.00-65.00 win over the host Cougars.
- Wheaton collected a first-place finish in the Women's 400 Yard Medley Relay with a team of Eva Pet, Elizabeth Bernardy, Lydia DaCorte, and Jenna Hayden, who finished in 4:08.89. The Lyons had two other relay teams in the 400 Yard Medley Relay, finishing in second (4:17.77) and third (4:22.72) place respectively.
- Lucy Frey was the top finisher for the Lyons in the 1000 Yard Freestyle race with a time of 11:48.87, which was good enough for second place.
- The Lyons placed first through third in the 200 Yard Freestyle with Bernardy touching in first (2:06.15), Alexa Resetar second (2:07.47), and Caitlin Daley third (2:08.63).
- Hayden came in first place for the Lyons in the 50 Freestyle with a time of 25.35 while Maggie Lawler came in second with a time of 25.97.
- The Lyons finished one through four in the 200 yard IM with Aleza Epstein leading the way with a time of 2:16.37. Pet came in second with a time of 2:22.40, while Chloe Deubner finished third (2:24.68), and Rowan Rice finished fourth (2:26.75).
- Maddy Morrison finished in second in the Women's 1 Meter Dive (212.65). Morrison also won the 3 Meter Dive (241.15), while Annie Decker came in fourth place (160.40)
- DaCorte came in first place in the 200 Yard Butterfly with a time of 2:17.12 while Lawler came in third (2:30.59).
- Pet and Deubner came in second and third place in the 100 Yard Freestyle with times of 58.48 and 58.72.
- Joanna Zak placed first in the 200 Yard Backstroke with a time of 2:20.26 while Nika Dadoly placed third (2:27.69) and Jesse Stewart placed fourth (2:33.49)
- Hayden collected another first-place finish, this time in the 500 Yard Freestyle race with a time of 5:31.56.
- The Lyons took first and second in the 200 Yard Breaststroke with Bernardy taking the top spot (2:34.73) and Erin Kean finishing second (2:39.39).
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Jan. 13 with a New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) home meet against the Beavers of Babson College. The meet is set to begin at 12 p.m. in Balfour Natatorium.