Posted: Jan 20, 2018
LOCATION: Tufts University (Medford, Mass.)
- The Jumbos defeated the Lyons 173.00-120.00 handing the Wheaton women their first dual loss of the year.
- Wheaton's 200 medley relay team finished third (Eva Pet, Erin Kean, Aleza Epstein, and Maggie Lawler) with a time of 1:53.19.
- First-year Lydia DaCorte finished second in the 1000 free with a time of 10:54.71. DaCorte also finished second in the 200 butterfly with a time of 2:14.74. DaCorte won the 500 free with a
- Senior Jenna Hayden took second place in the 200 free with a time of 1:57.97. Hadyen won the 100 free with a time of 54.17, while Epstein finished the event in third place with a time of 56.14. The senior also took home a first-place finish in the 100 butterfly with a time of 1:00.56.
- Pet concluded the 100 backstroke with a time of 1:01.38, which was good enough for second place.
- Wheaton finished the 50 free in second place with Epstein finishing in 25.67.
- Sophomore Maddy Morrison took second in 1-meter dive with 257.17 points. Morrison won the 3-meter dive with 260.85 points.
- The Lyons swept the 200 IM taking all six top spot. Epstein won the even with a time of 2:16.58, while Alexa Resetar finished second (2:22.60), and Kean finished third (2:25.18).
- Wheaton's 400 free relay team took home a first-place finish with a time of 3:40.58.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to the pool on Saturday, Feb. 3 at the WPI Sprints.