Feb 03, 2018
LOCATION: Worcester, Mass.
- The Lyons 200 medley relay team of Eva Pet, Erin Kean, Lydia DaCorte, and Jenna Hayden took home a second place finish with a time of 1:53.07. Wheaton's team of Chloe Deubner, Elizabeth Bernardy, Aleza Epstein, and Maggie Lawler were not far behind, finishing in fourth place (1:54.16).
- Sophia Hatzikos concluded the 100-yard butterfly with a fifth place finish (1:02.55).
- Kean and Bernardy finished in fourth and fifth respectively in the 50-yard breaststroke. Bernardy also finished in third place in the 25-yard breaststroke with a time of 15.42.
- Lawler ended the 25-yard free with a fourth place finish with a time of 12.03, while finishing the 25-yard butterfly in second place (12.69).
- Hayden won the 100-yard back with a time of 1:00.02, while Nika Dadoly finished sixth.
- Epstein and DaCorte finished second and third in the 100-yard IM, with Epstein touching in 1:02.23 and DaCorte in 1:03.33.
- Wheaton's 100-yard free relay team finished in second place (46.36), while the 100-yard medley team finished in fourth place.
- Wheaton ended the 50-yard butterfly in third through fifth place respectively with Hayden leading the way, touching in 27.61.
- Deubner finished the 25-yard back in fourth place, beating out all the NEWMAC competitors in the race.
- Joanna Zak earned a fifth place finish in the 200-yard IM with a time of 2:25.76.
- DaCorte won the 50-yard free with a time of 25.82, while Pet finished in fifth place (26.35).
- Wheaton had three swimmers finish in the top-six in the 50-yard back with Alexa Resetar leading the way with a fourth place finish (29.82).
- Wheaton's 200-yard free relay team earned a win, finishing their race in 1:40.33 (Epstein, DaCorte, Lawler, Hayden).
- Maddy Morrison won both the 1-meter (427.58) and 3-meter dive (470.92).
- Emily Reynolds took home a second place finish in the 200-yard butterfly, while Hatzikos finished second in the 500 free.
- Dadoly finished second in the 200 back, while Katherine Vitello finished third.
- Sarah Mulder won the 1000 free with a time of 11:34.57.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Thursday, Feb. 22 for day one of the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Championships.