Posted: Nov 15, 2019
SCORE: Wheaton 146 - Roger Williams 85
LOCATION: Bristol, R.I.
- The Wheaton College women's swimming and diving team picked up a 146-85 win at Roger Williams University this evening.
- Wheaton kicked off the outing with three straight victories, including wins in the 200 yard medley relay (Eva Pet, Madeline Eller, Katherine Vitello and Chloe Deubner), the 1000 yard freestyle won by Kayleigh Foley and the 200 yard freestyle won by Delia MacLaughlin.
- Maddy Morrison placed first in both the 1 and 3 meter diving events for a total of 18 points.
- Deubner, Vitello, Pet and McLaughlin each touched first for wins in their respective individual events. Deubner finished the 200 yard IM with a time of 2:19.34, Vitello completed the 100 yard butterfly in 1:02.31, Pet touched first in the 100 yard backstroke with a time of 1:01.91 and McLaughlin won the 500 yard freestyle by almost four seconds with a time of 5:29.42.
- The Lyons capped the evening with a win in the 400 yard medley relay swam and won by Hope Campbell, Caitlin Daley, Foley and McLauglin.