LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Beard Field House)
- Briana Gausland won the 60m with a time of 8.07, while first-year Sara Spear took third (8.24), while Chellsie Pearson and Lizzy Akindolie finished fourth and fifth respectively.
- Wheaton swept the 200m with senior Abby Epplett anchoring the race with a final time of 26.60. Close behind was Gausland (26.64), while Raevyn Fontaine finished third (26.79). All three times were New England DIII qualifying times. Spear ended the race in sixth.
- Ellen Shaw ended the 400m with a third place finish and NE DIII qualifying time of 1:01.41.
- Third place in the 1000m, Gina Pardi took third place (3:12.21), while Abby LeBlanc finished in sixth place (3:14.92).
- First-year Mia Hartl and Rebecca Miceli finished in fifth and sixth place respectively in the 1 mile.
- Fontaine and Shaw both posted NE qualifying times in the preliminaries before finishing in second and third place in the finals.
- Wheaton won the 4x800m relay with a time of 10:16.17. The team consisted of Pardi, LeBlanc, Hartl and Miceli.
- Tara Rochefort finished seventh in the weight throw with a distance of 12.33m.
- Lauren Davidson and Caren McCarthy finished sixth and seventh respectively in the high jump with a height of 1.42m each.
- Ann Grabowski took third in the pole vault with a vault of 2.44m.
UP NEXT: Wheaton will return to their home course the Wheaton Invitational on Friday, Jan. 26 and Saturday, Jan. 27. Friday is set to begin at 5:30 p.m. with day one of the heptathlon and pentathlon.