Posted: Feb 09, 2018
LOCATION: Boston, Mass. (Boston University Track & Tennis Center)
- Wheaton senior Raevyn Fontaine set a personal best in the 60m hurdles, while also setting a new indoor best in the 200m (25.88).
- Briana Gausland finished the 200m right behind Fontaine (25.98), while Sara Spear and Ellen Shaw both set personal bests in the event, finishing in 26.98 and 27.27 respectively. Shaw also set a personal best in the 400m (60.8).
- Gina Pardi finished the mile with a New England DIII qualifying time and personal best time of 5:18.74.
- Sophomore Abby LeBlanc earned herself a personal best in the 800m.
- Lizzy Akindolie had a solid showing in the long jump, finishing with a distance of 11.03m.
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Friday, Feb. 16 at the New England DIII Championships hosted at Springfield College.