Jan 19, 2019
LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Beard Fieldhouse)
- The women were lead by Sophomore Ellen Shaw who placed second overall in the 60m HH and ran a huge PR of 9.19 in her trials run.
- The 200 meters saw three Wheaton women crack the top eight. Placing second overall was Alexandra Case in 26.75 with Margaret Walker following up in fifth (27.25) and Briana Gausland in sixth (27.31).
- The One Mile run also saw three Wheaton women break into the top eight. Placing third overall was Kathrine Leckbee in 5:24.66, seventh was Katie Brown at 5:33.37, and eighth was Gina Pardi with a time of 5:35.85.
- Emma Yount took fourth overall in the 3000-meter run in 11:19.44.
- Abby LeBlanc and Allie Demers placed fourth and fifth overall in the 800-meter run.
- Chloe Van Dyne and Lauren Davidson took fourth and fifth overall in the High Jump.
- The 4x800 meter relay team of Pardi, Demers, Chelsea El-Hajj, and Leckbee took first place overall.
- The meet was capped off by the 4x400 meter relay team of Case, Elizabeth Matre, Gausland, and Shaw that placed second overall with a time of 4:14.56.
UP NEXT: Wheaton will hit the road to compete at the Tufts Multi Event on Friday, Jan. 25.