SCORE: Wheaton 3 - Lesley 0 (25-10, 25-13, 25-9)
RECORDS: Wheaton (14-7, 3-3 NEWMAC) – Lesley (6-12)
LOCATION: Norton, Mass. (Emerson Gymnasium)
- Wheaton put together its best offensive night of the season, finishing with a season-best .334 attacking percentage en route to the teams 10th 3-0 win of the season and fourth in a row.
- Wheaton has now won five straight matches and are now 7-1 at home in Emerson Gymnasium this season.
- Junior Claire Cansler led the team with eight kills on the night to go with seven aces, one assist, and two digs.
- Sophomore Nikita Selivan, who also ended the night with eight kills, finished with six digs and an assist.
- Becca Houghton dished out a match-high 25 assists, while Stephanie Martin came up with eight digs.
- First-years Casey Dinga and Julia Palomba collected the night's only blocks.
- The Lyons limited their errors, finishing the night with just 10 errors on 61 total attempts.
- Wheaton trailed just once in all three sets.
- Attacking percentage: Wheaton .334 - Lesley -.016
- Service aces: Wheaton 24 - Lesley 1
- Digs: Wheaton 36 - Lesley 19
- Block solos: Wheaton 0 - Lesley 0
- Block assists: Wheaton 2 - Lesley 0
UP NEXT: Wheaton returns to action on Tuesday, Oct. 10 for a 7 p.m. New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) contest against the Beavers of Babson College in Emerson Gymnasium. VIDEO / LIVE STATS